The Anti-Doping Laboratory Qatar will provide high quality and timely analyses of samples as per applicable national and international guidelines to consistently meet the requirements and expectations of our clients. The policy is achieved through:
a) Management and staff’s commitment to good professional practice and to the high quality test results to our clients:
- Doping Analysis Lab (DAL) will provide testing for prohibited substances under World Anti- Doping Agency (WADA).
- Toxicology and Multi-Purpose lab (TMPL) will provide testing to clients requiring analysis in the areas of clinical toxicology, forensic toxicology, food safety and security, environmental health and workplace safety.
- Life Sciences and Research division (LSRD) conducts scholarly research in the areas of anti-doping, sports and healthy lifestyle.
b) Our Standards of Service:
- Doping Analysis Lab (ISO/IEC 17025 and WADA ISL )
- Toxicology and Multipurpose Lab (ISO/IEC 17025)
- Life Sciences and Research Division (scholarly peer-reviewed research publications)
c) Rigorous Quality control program which includes:
- Analysis and evaluation of internal quality control samples with every batch of samples.
- Internal Quality Assurance Scheme (IQAS).
- Participation in External Quality Assessment Scheme (EQAS)
ADLQ personnel are familiar with the Quality Policy and implement it in the workplace. They are provided with the knowledge, training, and tools necessary to perform laboratory operations and testing. The reputation and integrity of the organization is to be ensured by the personnel by committing to high standards of responsibility and objectivity.
e) Continual improvement:
The ADLQ will ensure to improve continuously effectiveness of its management system by complying with applicable International standards.